Wentworth Mausoleum is an heritage-listed mausoleum located at Chapel Road, Vaucluse in the Municipality of Woollahra local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1872 to 1874 by Mansfield Brothers, architects. It is also known as Wentworth Mausoleum and site. The property is owned by Anglican Church Property Trust and is managed by Sydney Living Museums as part of Vaucluse House. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.