Dowling Catholic, Dallas Center-Grimes, and AC/GC all finished first and brought home state titles in the boys’ divisions.
FORT DODGE, Iowa — High school cross country teams were running wild in Fort Dodge at the 2021 IHSAA state meet.
After a series of 5,000-meter races Friday and Saturday that brought out the state’s fastest long-distance runners, three central Iowa schools brought home state titles.
Dowling Catholic: First in Boys 4A
Dallas Center-Grimes: First in Boys 3A
AC/GC: First in Boys 1A
Ballard High School: Second in Girls 3A
Class 4A (Girls)
- Addison Dorenkamp – West Des Moines Valley
- Kamryn Ensley – West Des Moines Valley
Class 4A (Boys)
- Jackson Hidesh – Dowling Catholic
Class 3A (Girls)
- Paityn Noe – Ballard
- Geneva Timmerman – ADM
Class 3A (Boys)
- Aidan Ramsay – Dallas Center-Grimes
Class 2A (Boys)
- Aaron Fynaardt – Des Moines Christian
Class 1A (Boys)
- Jayden Dickson – Earlham
- Dominic Braet – …